#ShowYourFace. Eliminate hepatitis.
On World Hepatitis Day, #ShowYourFace and tell the world how you’re standing up against viral hepatitis.
How to #ShowYourFace
Share a photo of yourself accompanied by your own personal ‘I AM’ message to put a human face to the elimination of viral hepatitis. There are two ways to do this: through our bespoke of #ShowYourFace selfie tool or directly through the usual social channels.
#ShowYourFace selfie tool
- Visit www.worldhepatitisday.org from 31 May and click onto the #ShowYourFace selfie tool
- Take a selfie, photo or video of your faceUpload your photo and add your own personal I AM statement
- Your #ShowYourFace selfie will be added to the gallery in the ELIMINATE HEPATITIS branding
- Share your selfie on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtags #ShowYourFace and #NOhep
- Encourage your friends, family and colleagues to show their face and spread the message.
- By showing your face (either through a selfie, photo or video) you are demonstrating your support for the campaign and telling the world how you are eliminating viral hepatitis.
Alternatively, you can #ShowYourFace via the usual social channels via a video or image post. If you use the #ShowYourFace hashtag your image will be curated the #ShowYourFace gallery on the WHD website. Please note – only the World Hepatitis Day selfie tool will create a personalised Polaroid photo so we’d encourage you to use this!
We hope to generate widespread engagement in this social media campaign so please do take the time to participate and contribute - The more faces that we show together, the more impact we can have.
Why not publish a short I AM video? In your video you could explain why you are showing your face and what you are doing to help eliminate hepatitis. E.g.
“I am showing my face for World Hepatitis Day and speaking out for our community. Together we can eliminate hepatitis”.
For those individuals and groups who have an Instagram social media account we would also welcome you to additionally publish your selfie image on Instagram to the hashtag gallery #NOhep so that we can continue to build engagement on Instagram.
Know a local celebrity or public figure? In order to maximise our reach and publicity for #ShowYourFace, try reaching out to them and asking them to participate in the ‘Show Your Face. Eliminate Hepatitis.’ campaign – participation is very quick and easy to do and will help create even more of a global movement on WHD.