Use our customisable poster tool to make your own poster in the language of your choice
Join the #WorldHepatitisDay virtual relay
Record and share a short video to be part of the first-ever World Hepatitis Day virtual relay!
Join our Virtual Global Relay of messages
Take part in our virtual global relay of video messages from civil society, policymakers and other leading influencers. The World Hepatitis Alliance (WHA) will be releasing video messages from countries around the world to mark the start of World Hepatitis Day in different timezones from New Zealand to Hawaii. YOU can be part of this global get-together by recording and sharing your own short video message on social media using #WHDrelay. Let’s show the world that hepatitis is a global issue that affects every country, and that we are united in our efforts to eliminate the disease.
Top tips for your video
- Record the video in landscape orientation
- Keep the video under 30 seconds in length
- Look at and speak directly to the camera
- Make the tone of the video celebratory/hopeful/inspirational
- Introduce yourself and where you are from
- Say that it is World Hepatitis Day in your country
- Say what World Hepatitis Day means to you, what you are doing to mark the day, send a message of solidarity to the hepatitis community around the world, encourage people to join NOhep, or say what you hope to see happen in the future of hepatitis elimination
- Try to include reference to this year’s World Hepatitis Day theme, Find the Missing Millions
- Feel free to get creative – for example you could record your team all together using a video conferencing tool
Here’s an example to help you create your video
How do I share my video?
Post your video message on your social media channels on World Hepatitis Day using the #WHDrelay and #WorldHepatitisDay hashtags. You can also tag the World Hepatitis Alliance in your posts: @Hep_Alliance on Twitter, @worldhepalliance on Facebook, and @worldhepatitisalliance on Instagram