Use our customisable poster tool to make your own poster in the language of your choice
Join the #WorldHepatitisDay virtual relay
Record and send us a short video to be included in the first-ever World Hepatitis Day virtual relay
Join our Virtual Global Relay of messages
Take part in our virtual global relay of video messages from civil society, policymakers and other leading influencers. Each video message will be released on WHA social media at midnight in each timezone from New Zealand to Hawaii, showing that hepatitis is a global issue, affecting every country.
How should I record my video?
- Record the video in landscape orientation
- Keep the video under 30 seconds in length
- Look at and speak directly to the camera
- Make the tone of the video celebratory/hopeful/inspirational
- Introduce yourself and where you are from
- Say that it is World Hepatitis Day in your country
- Say what World Hepatitis Day means to you, what you are doing to mark the day, send a message of solidarity to the hepatitis community around the world, encourage people to join NOhep, or say what you hope to see happen in the future of hepatitis elimination
- Try to include reference to this year’s World Hepatitis Day theme, Find the Missing Millions
- Feel free to get creative – for example you could record your team all together using a video conferencing tool
Here’s an example to help you create your video
How do I send my video?
You can send the video to us at email@example.com using www.wetransfer.com or via Whatsapp to +44 7840 941027 (please send an accompanying Whatsapp message letting us know who the video is from).